Website disclosure pursuant to art. 13-14 EU REG. 679/2016 on the protection of personal data
NOTE: In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Italian version and any other language versions of this text, the Italian language version shall prevail.
CHEMI-VIT SRL with headquarters in Quattro Castella, Via Don Lorenzo Milani n. 5 / C – 42020 (RE) – VAT number 00239700354 and as Data Controller, informs you of the operating and management methods of the website www.dentalcleaners.it in relation to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it.
The information is provided only for this site / web page and not for other sites / web pages that may be consulted by the user through links.
Types of data collected and processed
By visiting and / or using this site, different types of data will be collected.
The consultation of the site does not provide for the request for personal data, however technologies are used that involve the acquisition of some data relating to the tools used which can somehow be traced back to the user.
In fact, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website automatically acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of web communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
- Navigation data
This category of data includes IP addresses, MAC addresses, or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the name of the internet service provider (ISP), the page of origin, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (e.g. error, good end etc.), the system logs and other parameters relating to the user’s operating and IT system.
Other data relating to navigation on the site
Social buttons and/or widgets
Data voluntarily provided by the user
This category includes personal data (e.g. name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, province) that the user freely chooses to communicate to us by filling in the form “Do you want to know more? Contact us “, by sending your request to one of the contacts on the site (e.g. e-mail addresses, telephone numbers) or by subscribing to the newsletter service through the appropriate form on the site.
Purpose and legal basis
- Navigation data: they are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, to check its correct functioning and allow its management and maintenance. These data may also be used to prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses as well as to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. These treatments find their legal basis in the legitimate interest of the owner (e.g. good functioning of the site, protection in case of abuse etc …) and in the fulfillment of legal and / or regulatory obligations (e.g. activation of security systems etc. …).
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: they are used only to execute the requests forwarded by users through the forms and contact details on the site.The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic communications (e-mail, whatsapp, landline and mobile phone) to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address / address and the data present in the relative letter or in the documents attached to it, necessary to respond to requests, therefore the processing of data for these purposes could be carried out without requesting the user consent, as necessary to follow up the request made by the same. Specific summary information texts can be reported in the sections of the site dedicated to specific services and where necessary the expression of consent will be required for certain purposes.
- Contact form: the data entered by the user by filling out this form will be used only for processing the request forwarded. The legal basis that legitimizes these treatments is the consent of the interested party and, depending on the case, the fulfillment of pre-contractual measures requested by the user. The provision of data for this processing purpose is optional. However, the failure, partial or incorrect provision of data may make it impossible to manage and follow up on users’ requests. Except where otherwise provided for by the regulations in force for these activities, the data processing could be carried out without requesting the user’s consent as necessary to respond to a request made by the user. The data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the processing purposes (e.g. to process the request). Individual contacts can be included in the Mailing List or in other specific lists for commercial purposes only with the express consent of the user who wishes to receive certain documents / information regularly (e.g. news, quotes, commercial information, etc.). The legal basis that legitimizes these treatments is represented by your consent. Consent can be revoked at any time. In the event that the user has already made an acquisition at CHEMI-VIT SRL the e-mail address may also be used by the company, without its prior consent, for sending commercial communications (soft-spam) for the purposes of the direct sale and / or promotion of our products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not object to such use by sending an email to email@example.com or by clicking on the appropriate link to object to the receipt of communications considered unwanted, made available within the promotional emails sent by CHEMI VIT – SRL. The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is represented by the legitimate interest of the Owner. For the purpose of soft-spam, the Data Controller will process user data until the exercise of the right of opposition and, in any case, no later than 2 years from collection. Before the expiry of this term, the owner reserves the right to ask the user for a renewal of consent and / or updating of data.
- E-mail and telephone numbers: the data received through the use of the contacts on the website are used exclusively to respond to the User’s requests; The legal basis that legitimizes these treatments is the consent of the interested party and, depending on the case, the fulfillment of pre-contractual measures requested by the user. The provision of data for this processing purpose is optional. However, the failure, partial or incorrect provision of data may make it impossible to manage and follow up on user requests. Except where otherwise provided for by the regulations in force for these activities, the data processing could be carried out without requiring the user’s consent as necessary to respond to a request made by the user. The data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the processing purposes (e.g. to process the request). Individual contacts can be included in the Mailing List or in other specific lists for commercial purposes only with the express consent of the user who wishes to receive certain documents / information regularly (e.g. news, quotes, commercial information, etc.). The legal basis that legitimizes these treatments is represented by your consent. Consent can be revoked at any time. In the event that the user has already made an acquisition at CHEMI-VIT SRL the e-mail address may also be used by the company, without its prior consent, for sending commercial communications (soft-spam) for the purposes of the direct sale and / or promotion of our products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not object to such use by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the appropriate link to object to the receipt of communications considered unwanted, made available within the promotional emails sent by CHEMI VIT – SRL. The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is represented by the legitimate interest of the Owner. For the purpose of soft-spam, the Data Controller will process user data until the exercise of the right of opposition and, in any case, no later than 2 years from collection. Before the expiry of this term, the owner reserves the right to ask the user for a renewal of consent and / or updating of data.
- Newsletter: the e-mail address entered by the user in the newsletter registration form will be used exclusively for activating the requested service. The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is the consent of the interested party. Consent can be revoked at any time. In the event that the user is already our customer, the e-mail address may also be used by the company, without its prior consent, for sending commercial communications (soft-spam) for the purpose of direct sales and / or the promotion of our products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not object to such use by sending an email to email@example.com or by clicking on the appropriate link to object to receiving communications considered unwanted, made available in the promotional emails sent by CHEMI VIT – SRL. The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is represented by the legitimate interest of the Owner. For the purpose of soft-spam, the Data Controller will process the customer’s data until the exercise of the right of opposition and, in any case, no later than 2 years from the collection. Before the expiry of this term, the owner reserves the right to ask the customer for renewal of consent and / or updating of data.
- Navigation data: they are deleted immediately after processing.
- Data provided by the user: they will be kept until the purposes requested by the user and / or until a request for cancellation or the exercise of the right of opposition (for example, where the user sends a request for information for the time) necessary for the provision of this service, where the user subscribes to the newsletter until he / she cancels etc …). In any case, the data processed for marketing purposes will not be kept for a period longer than 2 years from their collection. Before the expiry of this term, the owner reserves the right to ask the user for a renewal of consent and / or updating of data.
The processing of data for the purposes indicated above occurs mainly by means of IT methods and procedures, also with the aid of electronic means, telephone, telematic or automated means, including automated e-mail systems, SMS / Whatsapp messages or other, only for the purpose and only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. The data will be processed only by personnel expressly designated by the owner and according to their respective authorization profiles. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Access to data and communication
Access to personal data will be allowed only to authorized personnel based on the actual need to know such information and using access control tools on multiple levels. In fact, the employees of the Data Controller who need it to perform their duties or by virtue of the position they hold, or other subjects who provide services to the Data Controller (e.g. maintenance and / or site management) may have access. This staff has undertaken to comply with the confidentiality obligations and has been expressly designated as the person in charge and / or responsible for the treatment, as required by current law.
The data collected through the individual services and for the purposes indicated in this statement are generally communicated / made accessible to the following categories of subjects:
- subjects to whom the right to access them is provided by law or regulation (e.g. Public Security Authority, Law Enforcement, Judicial Authority)
- data processing and IT services companies (e.g. web hosting, management and maintenance of IT infrastructures and services, e-mail marketing, etc.)
- companies and studios that provide consultancy services to the company
- in case of purchase of products: shipping companies, credit institutes, companies that perform mailing and mailing services.
Furthermore, to the extent permitted by law, the Data Controller may communicate personal data to third parties:
- where necessary to protect one’s legitimate interests (e.g. exercising one’s right / defending oneself in court)
- in the event of complaints relating to the use of the website, where deemed necessary to investigate, prevent or adopt measures concerning illegal activities, suspected fraud or in the event that the Owner, in his sole discretion, believes that the use of the website by part of the user is incompatible with the conditions of the website itself
- in the event of an express and legitimate request to the Public Security Authorities, Law Enforcement, Judicial Authorities.
The data being processed are not normally disclosed.
In some specific cases, however, we may ask you to release your personal data (including photographic and audio-video images) to allow you to participate in extraordinary and temporary events and thematic initiatives, which by their intrinsic nature provide for them. communication and dissemination. In these cases we will notify you by asking you to give express and specific consent in this regard.
We inform you that, to provide a complete service, our portal contains links to other websites that are not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertisements, banners or files that do not comply with current regulatory provisions by sites not managed by us to which reference is made.
To improve the service offered, immediate notification of malfunctions, abuse or suggestions to the e-mail address is welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of treatment
Personal data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Transfer of data to third countries
Nature of the provision of data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide or not the personal data requested in the contact forms or in other forms that allow access to specific services (e.g. newsletter). Their absence can make it impossible to use these services.
The owner has taken appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
In the management of this website, firewall technology and other procedural-based technological security measures are used. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is active, an encryption tool that guarantees security during the transmission of information on the Internet. The submission of the forms (filling in the contact forms) is subject to the background verification of SPAM via the Google Recaptcha system.
We adopt and require each service provider and / or third party responsible for the processing of personal data on our behalf to adopt, as per our instructions, technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss and destruction, even accidental, of data, the unauthorized access and illicit or abusive use of data. Furthermore, IT systems and software programs are configured so that personal and identification data are used only when necessary to achieve the specific processing purposes envisaged from time to time.
Although the joint controllers have implemented the aforementioned security measures for the website, the user must know that a minimum risk threshold is always present. Therefore, despite the security measures put in place to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cases of loss, misuse or alteration of data.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of the user’s personal data in our possession or under our control has been or may have been compromised, we will inform the user of the incident in the manner prescribed by current law, using the methods prescribed by it. By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive such communications electronically through this e-mail address.
Privacy protection of minors
The services on this site are intended for people aged 18 or over. We do not deliberately request, collect, use and disclose personal data provided by persons under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected data from a minor, we will immediately delete them.
Rights of the interested parties
The privacy legislation (articles 15-22 of the Regulation) guarantees the interested party the right to access the data concerning him at any time, as well as to request their correction and / or integration, if incorrect or incomplete, their cancellation or the limitation of their processing, if the conditions are met, to oppose the processing for reasons related to the particular situation of the interested party, to request the portability of the data provided, where processed automatically and on the basis of consent or for the execution of a contract, within the limits of the provisions of the Regulation (art.20). The requests for deletion of data are subject to the retention obligations in force by law.
For more information and / or to exercise the rights, the user can indistinctly contact one of the co-owners who can be contacted at the following address: email@example.com
Complaint and Appeal
In addition to the aforementioned rights, if the user believes that there has been an infringement of his rights with regard to the management of personal data, he will have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority of the member state in which he resides and / or works habitually or any other country in the EU or the European Economic Area where the alleged violation has taken place or appeal before the ordinary judicial authority.
Following changes that provide for different treatments to those for which the user had previously given explicit consent, the user data will not be processed without further explicit consent.
What are cookies and what are they for
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user / visitor send to his terminal (usually to the browser and then to the computer or a smartphone, tablet, smartwatch etc.) where they are stored for variable periods of time ( from a few hours to a few years) depending on the needs for which the cookies themselves are pre-established and then retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit by the same user / visitor.
Through cookies it is possible to record, for a certain period of time, information relating to preferences and other technical data that allow easier navigation and greater ease of use and effectiveness of the site itself.
Cookies can ideally be identified and defined according to general categories currently in common use, as follows:
- Based on their duration:
- Session cookies: cookies that automatically expire when the user / visitor closes the browser
- Permanent cookies: when their permanence ends instead of the set deadline.
- Based on the person who installs them on the user / visitor terminal:
- First-party cookies: when they are installed by the website that the user / visitor visits;
- Third-party cookies: when they are installed by third parties with respect to the operator of the site that the user / visitor is visiting. In these cases, cookies can also be read by subjects other than those who manage the web pages consulted by the user / visitor.
- Based on the purpose of each cookie:
- Technical cookies: they usually allow the website that installed them to make navigation and use of the web faster and faster, as they allow, for example, to remember the preferences expressed by the user / visitor while browsing, thus facilitating the purchasing procedures online or in the authentication phases to access restricted areas or in the automatic choice of the language usually used by the user / visitor.
- Analytics cookies: these are cookies, both first and third party, to collect information in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site by processing statistics on the service and its use (e.g. allowing you to authenticate for access restricted areas). The analytical cookies used in the manner and for the purposes indicated above are assimilated to technical cookies.
- Functionality cookies: allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service rendered by the site to its users (e.g. where the user has visited a page of the site web, personalizing it and wants it to be returned to him on the next visit as he had set it up).
- Profiling cookies: allow the site that installed them to monitor user / visitor navigation while using the site by studying the movements and browsing habits of the web (what it buys, what it reads etc.) of the latter also for the purpose of sending advertising and / or offering services in line with the preferences expressed (so-called Behavior Advertising). Only profiling cookies require the prior consent of the user to use them (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Maps etc …).
- Analysis cookies of third-party services: these cookies collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns.
- Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software: this type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generating maps and additional software offering additional services).
More information on the cookies used by this site
The company is responsible, in its capacity as data controller, for the information collected by cookies and for the acquisition and management of consent, where provided, exclusively for first-party cookies as defined above.
For third-party cookies installed through this site, companies are only required to make available the links to the privacy information and related consent forms (if available) prepared by the third parties.
It should be remembered, however, that the purposes of third-party cookies, the logic underlying the related treatments and the management of user / visitor preferences with respect to the cookies themselves, are not determined by the owner but rather by the third party who provides them, in quality of supplier and data controller, as indicated in the table below.
Types of cookies used by this site
First and Third Party Cookies
|They are cookies that can collect information on how the user / visitor uses the website. Analytical cookies that collect information in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself by processing statistics on the service and its use are assimilated to technical cookies.
Analytical cookies are not essential for the site to function. User consent is required for the use of these cookies._ga: this cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. It is a cookie that expires 2 years after creation or updating. It is used to distinguish users.
More info: developers.google.com › cookie-usage ce-consent_gat: this cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. It is a cookie that expires 10 minutes after creation or updating. It is used to block the number of requests for analysis scripts in order to consider user visits as unique.
More info: developers.google.com › cookie-usage
_gid: this cookie of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. Cookie due to session identification.
NID: the Google Maps technical cookie stores the user’s preferences and information each time they visit web pages containing Google Maps geographic maps. It has an expiry date of 240 days.
For more information and to disable the cookies indicated above, you can proceed to this link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
|Cookie of Social Network
Third Party Cookies
|They are cookies that allow the user / visitor’s social account to interact with this site and are not essential for its operation. The most common use is that aimed at sharing the contents of social networks.
The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which please refer.
The following cookie is present on this site:
fr and _fbp: cookie referring to the Facebook social network used to track the browser and the user. It expires after 90 days from the last active connection.
For more information and to disable the cookie in question, you can proceed to this link: https://it-it.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
|Technical Cookie||_iub_cs- “ID_number”: it is a technical cookie managed by the Iubenda supplier and has an expiry date of 12 months.|
How to disable cookies
You can disable cookies through the banner that appears when you open the site.
It should be noted that disabling some cookies may limit the possibility of using the site and prevent you from fully benefiting from the features and services present.
The connections shown here are those indicated by their respective third party owners and are subject to change without notice.
The Data Controller of this site is therefore not responsible for subsequent changes and additions to the information and changes in the operating logic of third-party cookies.
Here are some links to the online information pages for configuring the most popular browsers:
|Analytical third-party cookies||Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html|
|To disable the types of cookies used by this website directly from the browser||Chrome
https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare e disattivare i cookie
|More information on how to control, manage and delete cookies on the device||For more information visit:
If you use a web browser not listed above, please refer to the documentation or online help of your browser for further information.